Get to know your folding bicycle. Please refer to the diagram above for the names and basic function of various components on your Citizen Bike folding bicycle regularly referred to in this manual.
1. handlebar (includes grips, brake levers and shifter)
2. handlebar height adjustment quick release (some models)
3. handlebar folding stem (joint for handlebar folding)
4. frame rest (protects chainwheel when folded and resting on the ground)
5. crank & chainwheel
6. folding pedal
7. chain seatpost height adjustment (quick release for adjusting seat height)
11. frame folding box (the main folding mechanism for your frame)
Please download a copy of your folding bike manual for a complete guide to setting up your new bicycle.